It's hot out and we're feeling it! Who wants to cook when it's this warm out though? Not us! We're reaching for lighter meals, fresh and easy to prepare that keep us feeling cool and nourished all at the same time. With all the fresh produce available in the garden and at the farmer's markets right now, eating salads is easy to do!
We've rounded up 10 salad recipes that look so good, we can't wait to try them!
1. Thai Quinoa Salad by Foodie Crush
2. Nectarine and Sweet Potato Salad with Garlicky Lime Dressing by Sweet & Sprout
3. Strawberry Spinach Salad by Culinary Hill
4. Vegan Rainbow Power Greens Salad with Black Eyed Peas by Cotter Crunch
5. Curry Apple Salad with Spiced Chickpeas by Natural Girl
6. Avocado Cucumber Salad by Ceara's Kitchen
7. Vegan Freekeh & Turmeric Chickpea Salad by Apollo & Luna
8. Cowboy Caviar Recipe by Culinary Hill
9. Quinoa Mango Black Bean Salad with Smokey Pepitas and Chipolte Lime Vinaigrette by Vanilla and Bean
10. Green Goddess Quinoa Summer Salad by Pinch of Yum
Mmmmm are you as hungry as we are now? We hope you're able to keep cool and enjoy some refreshing foods this weekend! And if you try any of these, let us know in the comments below!
Peace & Joy,