It's Canada Day long weekend and that means one thing...fun outside! If you're attending a BBQ tomorrow, this weekend or later this summer and want to keep your meal options healthier than not, here are some suggestions that we're drooling over...
1. Long Weekend Grilled Salad by Oh She Glows
2. BBQ Lentils Stuffed Sweet Potatoes by Emilie Eats
3. Healthy Creamy Mexican Salad by ifoodreal
4. Black Bean Quinoa Veggie Burgers by Emilie Eats
5. Homemade Healthy Barbeque Sauce
6. Mediterranean Chickpeas Salad with Herb-Citrus Vinaigrette by Chefdehome
7. Oil-Free Barbecue White Bean Hummus by The Vegan 8
8. Sweet & Smokey BBQ Lentils by Veggie Inspired
9. Berry Watermelon Fruit Salad by Fork Knife Swoon
10. Grilled Peach Breakfast Parfait by Kitchen Sanctuary
These beautiful photos are making us hungry...so much colour! We wish you a beautiful long weekend filled with laughter and fun!
Peace & Joy,